Good Web design gets people to look...Great Web design gets people to stay...Expert Web design gets people to buy, interact, sign up for newsletter, contact you, play, post, comment, etc. Websites are no longer mere online business cards or brochures - they are the first impression with your client and should set the mood of how you and your client interact with each other.
Since 1994, we have been providing quality Web design that stands out and is user friendly. Today, we strive more than ever in simplicity and usability. Web design and development work hand in hand. Our designers define your web site’s size, speed, and navigation during the design process, taking into consideration the end user and the site management, while striving for a nice looking site that is easy to use and navigate. Then, as project managers, bring together all the components needed to create a successful final product.
Good Design Matters
- A company’s Website is how your business is presented to customers.
- Your first impression is just that... a first impression. If you don’t capture your client’s interest, you have lost them forever.
- Did you know that you have 8 seconds to make someone stay in your site and not click away?
- Good design, good organization, good navigation, good branding... is what makes your client stay and interact with your site.
About Your Site
- Your Website is how your clients first find you...Are your clients finding you? You are competing with millions of sites... does yours stand out?
- How is your site representing your company? Does it look like the rest of your collateral? Does it have the same tone?
- Is it well organized?
- Is it easy to navigate?
- Does it contain information that your clients need or would send to others?
- Is it updated on a regular basis?
- Are your clients staying in your site?
- Are they completing sales?
- Are they making appointments?
- Are they signing up for your newsletter?
- Are they referring you to their friends?
If you answered no to any of the questions, please let us help you.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Content Management System (CMS
A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site and stores them in a database. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. Since the CMS manages all your content, you don't have to.
A CMS Website is connected to a database which houses the content. The CMS then allows the user to edit the content through the use of an interface without having to know HTML or be a Web designer. The easier to use this interface is, the less time you will spend managing your site.
A CMS allows you to set levels of access to content according to your needs. In other words, you can set the amount of access a person has to change the site content according to what their relationship with the site is. An editor might only need to update a page, an administrator might need to add more pages and menus.
We do this for you:
- We will work with you to design solutions that have maximum impact with the right audience.
- We treat every project with personalized attention from the bid process to the final Q&A check and beyond...whether you are a small business ready to get your first Website, or a large corporation updating your interactive marketing collateral.
- We will meet with you for a Free initial consultation when it is convenient for you.
- Custom Web Design
- Project management
- CMS sites
- Content management
- Web-based press releases
- Site maintenance
- Web banners
- Mobile Friendly sites